Times subscribers are invited to share some extraordinary stories and experiences from Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons with Raymond himself.
His life has been defined by a quest for culinary perfection. Driven by his passion for great food and brilliant cooking, he has been where other chefs fear to tread. A spectacular, gastronomic celebration of L’Art de Vivre du Manoir with its creator.
The evening commences with a Champagne Laurent-Perrier reception before Raymond’s celebrated four-course menu and selected wines. Coffee and petits fours follow.
Guests will also receive a copy of Raymond's new book Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, The Story of a Modern Classic. The book itself is Raymond's personal tour of Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons through the four seasons. The ultimate host reveals the stories behind rooms that he lavishly appointed and the beautiful gardens. But it is food that is at the heart of Le Manoir and here you will find over one hundred recipes of its most celebrated dishes.
To book tickets, call the booking number in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking number.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £250.
- Full payment on booking.
- Guests will receive one book per transaction.
- Due to layout of the restaurant, diners may be seated with other guests for this event.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org