Join us on the evening of Thursday, March 16 as Anna Murphy, fashion director at The Times, hosts a night of personal styling at Selfridges Exchange Square, Manchester – showing you how to dress up.
As we move into a new fashion season Anna Murphy and a panel including personal stylist Annabel Hodin will be creating inspiring looks to give occasion wear a distinctly contemporary feel. Discover inspirational ideas on what to wear to a variety of different events - from cocktail parties to weddings - and how to make the looks your own. Anna and her styling team will be using members of the audience and items from the Selfridges’ latest collections to create these looks. Guests will have the opportunity to ask the panel for style advice and an insider’s view on the runway-fresh new season trends.
The evening will include a prosecco and canapé reception. Plus, each guest will receive a luxury goodie bag on the night, including a £10 Selfridges gift card that can be used for any purchases, along with take-away notes with images and styling tips.
After being inspired by the discussion, guests will be able to discover the world's best luxury brands and the latest exclusive arrivals – only available at Selfridges Exchange Square. It’s the perfect opportunity to explore Manchester’s ultimate fashion destination.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £22.50.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org