Make sure you're fully informed on the fast-paced Brexit debate by joining us on February 3 for a breakfast event.
Our panel - which includes the man who helped lead the Leave campaign, Times columnist Michael Gove and Mike Russell MSP - will be looking at the challenges, dangers and opportunities presented by the UK's decision to leave the EU.
The panel, chaired by Scottish political editor Lindsay McIntosh, will consider what the priorities should be in a Brexit deal; the implications of Brexit for the Union; whether Scotland has different needs from the rest of the UK, and the impact of leaving the EU on strong Scottish sectors such as financial services, fishing and farming.
You will also enjoy a light welcome breakfast, as well as tea and coffee on arrival.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £17.50.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com