Join us on January 30, just before the start of this year’s Six Nations, as we host a special rugby evening in the Members’ Bar at The Stoop.
Our expert panel will give their views on the upcoming tournament and how the teams are shaping up.
Owen Slot, chief rugby correspondent for The Times, hosts the star panel which will include The Sunday Times rugby correspondent Stephen Jones alongside Stuart Barnes and the former Wales and British Lions prop Adam Jones. You will also get your chance to put your questions to the experts.
The evening will take place at the Twickenham Stoop, the home of Harlequins and just a stone’s throw from the home of English Rugby, Twickenham Stadium. Before establishing The Stoop as its home in 1963, the Club had played home matches at Twickenham Stadium; each December Harlequins return to the national stadium for Big Game. Now in its ninth year, Harlequins and their international stars face Gloucester Rugby at Twickenham on December 27.
Your ticket will include a drink on arrival.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £25.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com