Join us on Saturday, January 28 for a one-day Detox Kitchen event. The event will be a nurturing start to the New Year full of good food, meditation and yoga.
You will be welcomed with a fresh juice on arrival and we will start the day with a mindful meditation session lead by expert Tamzin Muir. Mindfulness techniques help us to cope with life’s challenges and are clinically proven to reduce stress, anxiety, improve mood, immunity and resilience.
The group will then enjoy a revitalising yoga session with Annie Clarke from Mind Body Bowl to re-engage with our bodies and calm our nervous system.
The Detox Kitchen founder, Lily Simpson will then host a cooking and nutrition workshop which discusses which foods will help you to feel more energised, less stressed and lighter.
To finish the day the group will sit down and share together a deliciously well-balanced homemade meal created from recipes from The Detox Kitchen Bible cookbook.
The Detox Kitchen has quickly become the go-to place for healthy, delicious and exciting food, offering a daily food delivery service, as well as two London based delis in Soho and Fitzrovia. They believe a sustainable diet is one filled with variety and flavour and that faddy, short-term fixes don't exist. All their food is handmade using only local, seasonal ingredients and livened up with an array of spices and herbs.
This event is sponsored by Lululemon, who will be supplying each guest with their own yoga mat to practice on at the event and take home with them. Lululemon is a Canadian yoga-inspired, technical athletic apparel company for women and men. They aim to empower people to reach their full potential by providing tools, resources and experiences.
To book tickets to the event, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £95.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com