Enjoy a huge range of cultural experiences and days out at a variety of venues around the UK.
Our Days Out offers discounts at over a thousand venues throughout the country including museums, theatres, historic houses, gardens and many other attractions. The discounts and benefits include two-for-one entry to venues and exhibitions, two-for-one theatre tickets or complimentary drinks at selected locations. All participating venues will make this offer available on at least one day of the week, please see the listings for further details.
Why not see London from the top of The Shard and enjoy 25% off at View From The Shard or enjoy a tour around Chelsea Football Club Stadium?
Click on 'view map' to view what's on offer across the country. See sidebar for booking details.
Please note, to redeem this offer you need to be logged in.
- This offer is open to all Times+ members aged 18 years or over.
- This offer entitles readers to receive one of the following options; Option One: Two for one on entry to the venue itself. Option Two : Two for one on paid-for exhibitions, or theatre and cinema tickets. Option Three: Two for one on tea, coffee or soft drinks.
- Included within the list of participants are outlets that you can visit to receive your discount.
- All participating venues will make the offer available on at least one day of the week, other than any exclusion periods.
- One Times+ member presenting a Times+ card allows one other accompanying person entry into the venue, i.e. the accompanying person does not have to be a member of Times+.
- Some participating galleries may omit certain items and collections from the offer, please check with the venue directly.
- Some exhibitions are available for a limited period only - please check dates well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- To take advantage of this offer, members must present their Times+ card at the time of payment in order to receive the discount.
- Some venues require pre-booking. In this instance, you must state the offer at the time of booking and present your Times+ card on arrival at the venue.
- The offer as described above may not be honoured if you do not declare that you are a Times+ member.
- There is no restriction on the number of times you can visit a venue as part of the offer during the offer validity period, although some venues may carry their own individual terms and conditions, please check at the time of payment and/or booking
- Photocopied, counterfeits, other reproductions or defaced cards will not be accepted.
- The offer must be redeemed at participating venues by July 31, 2014.
- Participating outlets may offer one or more of the offer options, please refer to the listing.
- The promoters reserve the right to vary or amend this offer and the reader agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The promoter is responsible for the first part of the offer, that is provision of the offer. All other facilities connected with this offer are contributed by, and are the responsibility of the individual venues.
- For those venues offering two-for-one on tickets and exhibitions we recommend calling the venue first to check if pre-booking is required.
- All details have been supplied by the participating outlets and are believed to be correct at the time of launch.
- Neither the Promoter, nor its agents, can accept any responsibility for any discrepancies, inaccuracies or misconceptions given or construed.
- Any dispute or complaint must, in the first instance, be brought to the attention of the participating venue. The Promoter is happy to investigate any unresolved problems. However, it cannot be held responsible for the actions of individual outlets.
- News International do not take any legal responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during any of the activities promoted as part of The Days Out promotion.
- The offer will cease to be available if any individual venue changes ownership or goes into receivership after the launch of the campaign unless decided otherwise at the discretion of the new management of that outlet.
- Newspaper subscribers are sent their membership card on sign up, digital subscribers receive their membership card on month two of their paid digital subscription. If you would like to take up this offer and do not yet have a membership card please call 020 3060 1663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a temporary card.