Save hundreds of pounds at hundreds of restaurants around Britain with our Eat Out offer.
You don't need an excuse to treat yourself with these great value offers at fantastic restaurants nationwide. Claim two main meals for the price of one, get 50% off your food bill or even 25% off the total food and drink bill with Eat Out.
Participating restaurants will make offers available over a choice of different sittings: Early Bird (until 12pm), lunch or dinner. Some restaurants need to be booked in advance and may exclude certain dates - please check the individual restaurant listings for full details.
Please click on 'restaurant listings' in the sidebar to check the Eat Out website for full listings.
All you need to do is choose which restaurants you want to visit, check which days they participate, make a reservation mentioning Eat Out, if applicable, and then show your Times+ card when requesting your bill.
You can also make sure that your favourite local restaurants are added to our listings by clicking here to send us your suggestions. So if you know a gem that we've overlooked, then don't miss the chance to let us know.
Please note, to see the restaurant listings you will need to be logged in.
This offer is available to Times+ members. Here are the terms and conditions for Times+ membership.
- Subscription – In order to use this Eat Out offer you must be a Times+ member.
2. The Eat Out offer:
- 2 for 1 is on main courses as a minimum, but some restaurants may also include 2 for 1 starters and/or 2 for 1 desserts (the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course is free);
- 50% off the food bill means members receive a 50% discount on their food bill but this discount does not apply to the service charge or any drinks bill;
- 25% off the total food and drink bill means members receive 25% off their food and drinks bill but this discount does not apply to the service charge;
- this discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers the restaurant may be running including set menus or any other menus other than the standard a la carte menu; and
- there are no discounts to the service charge on any bill.
There may be some additional requirements:
(a) Restaurants will offer the discount across a number of sittings which you can choose from: Early Bird (until 12pm), Lunch or Dinner; and
(b) some restaurants may require pre-booking so please check the individual restaurant pages for their details and requirements on eatoutdiningcard.co.uk.
3. At the restaurant - Subject to the requirements of individual restaurants, all you need to do is show your valid Times+ membership card at the restaurant when you arrive and again when you request your bill. However, we suggest you mention the Eat Out offer when you book and that you book ahead as some restaurants limit the number of tables they offer for Eat Out each day.
4. Members only - The Times+ card is non-transferable and can only be used by the named members and their dining partner. Any attempted misuse may result in confiscation.
5. Participating Restaurants - For details of participating restaurants, please see eatoutdiningcard.co.uk. Our printed marketing material is intended as a guide of restaurants only and may not include all participating restaurants at any one time.
6. As you would expect participating restaurants may withdraw from the scheme or change the terms and conditions of their offer and we cannot accept responsibility for this so please confirm with the restaurant prior to visiting that it is still participating. As you would expect, we cannot take responsibility for bad experiences or unsatisfactory food standards at any of the participating restaurants.
- We cannot vouch for the participating restaurants, persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services are accessed or displayed through or on eatoutdiningcard.co.uk.
8. Complaints about this offer - If you have a complaint, please speak directly to the restaurant involved and at the time if possible. If your complaint is unresolved, we will try to investigate that complaint (please contact: email@example.com).
9. The law that governs this offer - These offer and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual disputes or claims) is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Changes to the offer - We reserve the right to cancel this offer and to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you notice. This will be done by posting the amended terms and conditions on eatoutdiningcard.co.uk. Any amended terms and conditions will be effective and govern this offer 30 days after we post the new terms and conditions.
Our or we means The Times and The Sunday Times of Times Newspapers Limited (TNL), whose registered office is at 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF, the holding company of TNL and any subsidiary from time to time of TNL or its holding company.