Save hundreds of pounds at hundreds of restaurants around Britain with our Eat Out offer.
You don't need an excuse to treat yourself with these great value offers at fantastic restaurants nationwide. Claim two main meals for the price of one, get 50% off your food bill or even 25% off the total food and drink bill with Eat Out.
You can also make sure that your favourite local restaurants are added to our listings by clicking here to send us your suggestions. So if you know a gem that we've overlooked, then don't miss the chance to let us know.
Eat Out offers year-round savings at a range of top restaurants throughout the UK. There are places to suit any dining occasion, from high street favourites to award-winning establishments.
If you're in the mood for something a little more exotic, why not book a table at La Tasca? This Spanish tapas bar has 40 restaurants across the UK, and lets tapas enthusiasts work their way through a menu that will delight vegetarians, those on gluten-free diets and carnivores alike.
Participating restaurants will make offers available over a choice of different sittings: Early Bird (until 12pm), lunch or dinner. Some restaurants need to be booked in advance and may exclude certain dates - please check the individual restaurant listings for full details. To redeem the offer, all you need to do is show your Times+ card at the restaurant when you ask for the bill and your discount will be deducted. You can use your card to eat out as many times as you like.
Please click on 'restaurant listings' in the sidebar to check the Eat Out website for full listings. The offer is available all year round. All you need to do is choose which restaurants you want to visit, check which days they participate, make a reservation mentioning Eat Out, if applicable, and then show your Times+ card when requesting your bill.
Please note, to see the restaurant listings you will need to be logged in.
- Eat Out is a benefit attached to The Times and The Sunday Times subscription packages. When you subscribe to the newspaper or the digital package you will automatically be entitled to the discounts of the Eat Out scheme.
- Eat Out is an ongoing scheme which means your membership is renewed automatically at the end of each membership year, as long as you renew your subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times.
- Participating outlets are situated in the UK.
- Participating restaurants can provide one of the following offers: two-for-one on main courses (some restaurants may also include two-for-one starters and/or two-for-one desserts); 50% off the food bill; 25% off the total food and drink bill OR a bespoke offer which may be offered in isolation or in addition to the three other offer options.
- Offers advertised through the Eat Out scheme are only available to our members who present their valid Times+ membership card (includes valid temporary Times+ card or Times+ mobile card). Failure to present a valid Times+ card on arrival and when requesting the bill may result in establishments not honouring the offer.
- The discounts are not available in conjunction with any other offers the restaurant may be running at any one time - this may include set menus or any other menus other than the standard à la carte menu.
- Restaurants will offer one of the discounts above for a minimum of five days - mostly Monday to Friday, although some will also include Saturday and/or Sunday sittings.
- Restaurants are offering various sittings: Early Bird (until 12pm), Lunch or Dinner - please refer to listings for details.
- Some restaurants may require pre-booking - please state at the time of booking that you wish to dine out under the Eat Out offer.
- The offer includes cover charges and VAT but does not include service charge.
- Details online form part of the terms and conditions.
- Restaurants may limit the number of Eat Out tables that they offer each day. Pre-booking is advisable.
- Restaurants may limit the offer to a certain number of diners at any one time, using one Times+ card. Please check the website for details.
- Restaurants may exclude specific dates from the offer, eg bank holidays and Christmas. Please check individual restaurant listings for details.
- Attempted misuse of Times+ cards will result in confiscation.
- Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel this promotion.
- Promoters reserve the right to vary or amend this promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion - that is, provision of the Eat Out mechanic and membership cards. All other facilities connected with this promotion are contributed by, and are the responsibility of, the individual outlets.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the website to show the current particulars of participating restaurants and the terms of their availability for participation in the scheme.
- Participating restaurants may, however, withdraw from the scheme or change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and the Promoter shall accept no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating restaurants or any such changes in their terms and conditions or availability. Members will have the benefit of any additional restaurants which join the scheme at a later date and any increase in availability of participating restaurants.
- Any of our printed marketing material is intended as a guide to restaurants participating at the time of publication and therefore may not include all participating restaurants at any one time.
- All details and descriptions have been supplied by the participating outlets and are believed to be correct at the time of going to print. Neither the Promoter nor its agents can accept any responsibility for any discrepancies, inaccuracies or misconceptions given or construed.
- Any dispute or complaint must, in the first instance, be brought to the attention of the outlet. The Promoter is happy to investigate any unresolved problems. However, it cannot be held responsible for the actions of the outlet.
- The offer will cease to be available if any individual outlet changes ownership or goes into receivership after the publication of the list unless decided otherwise at the discretion of new management of that outlet.
- The Eat Out offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The promoters reserve the right to terminate or chance the promotion without notice. Standard News International terms and conditions apply.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit www.eatoutdiningcard.co.uk
- Promoter: Times Newspapers Ltd, London, E98 1GE.
Opus, West Midlands