Times+ members can enjoy two-for-one entrance to Merlin Entertainments’ Attractions all year round.
Times+ members can enjoy two-for-one entrance to Merlin Entertainments’ Attractions all year round. Keep the family entertained for less.
- Warwick Castle Experience more than 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle. Witness the world’s largest working catapult launch a flaming fireball, climb 500 steps to the top of our tallest tower for unrivalled panoramic views, party with the Countess at her lavish Royal Weekend Party and much more. Enter Time Tower, brand new for 2015 and journey through time on a whirlwind adventure through Warwick Castle’s rich and vibrant history, to reveal its 1100 year true story. Horrible Histories® returns along with dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey.
- Alton Towers Resort With over 50 rides and attractions, the Alton Towers Resort is Britain’s Greatest Escape. In 2013, the Resort launched the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster - The Smiler. The Smiler is set to provide an experience like no other ride. It will marmalise your body and mind, combining an intense physical experience with a series of twisted psychological effects including optical illusions and blinding lights. The Smiler features five mind manipulations: The Inoculator, The Tickler, The Flasher, The Giggler and The Hypnotiser. It will turn you into a smiling advocate. You Belong to The Smiler.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort Explore Chessington World of Adventures Resort, a wild adventure for all the family. Discover the ancient ruins of Wild Asia, where families can take on the KOBRA then soar on the Vampire rollercoaster through Transylvania and take a fiery spin round Dragon’s Fury in the Land of the Dragons. Take a walk on the wild side with tigers, lions and gorillas through Trail of the Kings and experience a piece of Africa in the Wanyama Village and Reserve. Journey into the SEA LIFE centre for an undersea adventure with sharks, rays, parrot fish and more. With nine themed lands, over 1,000 animals and a safari themed hotel, Chessington really is Britain’s Wildest Adventure with too much to explore in just one day.
- Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool is a showcase of home-grown talent that we all know and love, including the very best of British television, sporting heroes, classic comedians and musical talent. You will literally be able to step onto the sets of some of our favourite TV shows, including joining Ant and Dec in the jungle for I’m A Celebrity and taking a seat in the Big Brother diary room chair. Step into the glitzy world of celebrity at Madame Tussauds Blackpool as you rub shoulders with the stars. So, who do you want to meet?
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Play your part at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with over 55 interactive rides and attractions. Enjoy the UK’s only LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Experience recreating seven of the most famous scenes from the Star Wars saga including a scene from the animated series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, using around 1.5 million LEGO® bricks. Plus why not extend your stay at the new Resort Hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries Fancy diving beneath the sea without getting wet? You'll come eyeball to eyeball with everything from shrimps to sharks, and learn tons of great stuff from SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries experts. Daily talks and feeding demonstrations unravel many mysteries of the deep; and SEA LIFE’s influential environment programme provides every visitor with an opportunity to lend their personal support to important conservation missions.
- THORPE PARK For the ultimate adrenaline fix, grab your mates and take on some of Europe’s most extreme rides and attractions at the nation’s Thrill Capital, THORPE PARK. Brave a death-defying flight for your life through apocalyptic devastation on Europe’s tallest winged rollercoaster, THE SWARM. Experience the unique head first, inverted drop from 127ft on the UK’s first winged rollercoaster before you relentlessly rip through the sky on its mission of complete annihilation. Hard-core thrill addicts are also challenged to face the nerve-shredding 100ft ‘beyond vertical’ drop of the sick and twisted horror-coaster, SAW – The Ride, before completing the Park’s ‘Unholy Trinity’: hit full throttle on Stealth as you are launched from 0-80mph to 205ft in under two seconds; celebrate the tenth birthday of the ten-looping stomach-churning madness of Colossus; and take an inverted hell ride on Nemesis Inferno.
To take up this offer, click on 'Download Here' to claim your voucher. Please note that the voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession, reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, two Day Pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers, on events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
Star Wars and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO® Group © 2014 The LEGO Group.
1. Voucher entitles holder to ONE FREE entry with a full priced ADULT TICKET purchased at the attraction entrance until 2015 season end at selected Merlin Entertainments Attractions.
2. This voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession, advanced booking or tickets bought online or by phone.
3. This voucher has no cash value. This voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value.
4. This voucher is valid at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, The Dungeons (Edinburgh, York, Blackpool & London), the Blackpool Tower Attractions (excl. the Blackpool Tower Ballroom & Jungle Jim’s), Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Tower, UK SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries & SEA LIFE London Aquarium until 2015 season end.
5. Please plan ahead. Each attraction has different opening times, exclusion dates, age/height restrictions etc. CHECK OPENING DATES/TIMES ON THE ATTRACTION WEBSITES BEFORE YOUR VISIT. For full Terms and Conditions, exclusions and attraction restrictions visit mytimesplus.co.uk or call 0871 4232 190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
6. Voucher is valid UNTIL, 8th November 2015 at THORPE PARK Resort, 2nd November 2015 at Chessington, 2nd November at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, 6th November 2014 at the Alton Towers Resort and 31st December 2015 at Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds London or Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Attractions, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool Tower Dungeons, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, SEA LIFE London Aquarium or Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Tower. Top tip, August can be very busy at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Why not make the most of your visit at other times of the season. Please check the attraction’s operating calendar available on LEGOLAND Windsor Resort’s website. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates: 14th-22nd February at the Alton Towers Resort, 9th October – 1st November 2015 at The Blackpool Tower Attractions (The Blackpool Tower Eye is subject to weather conditions), 11th – 31st May 2015 at Madame Tussauds London, 23rd October – 31st October 2015 at THORPE PARK Resort, 1st - 31st August 2015 and 29th – 31st October 2015 at The London Dungeon, 30th – 31st October 2015 at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, 31st October – 1st November 2015 at the Edinburgh Dungeon, 30th October – 2nd November 2015 at The York Dungeon and 25th December 2015 and any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts at all Attractions.
7. THE VOUCHER IS VALID FROM THE FOLLOWING ATTRACTION OPENING DATES: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort opens 13th March 2015, Chessington opens 18th March 2015, THORPE PARK Resort opens 12th March 2015 and Alton Towers Theme Park opens on the 21st March 2015. The Blackpool Tower Circus operating calendar varies throughout the year. Please check the attraction’s operating calendar on its website.
8. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2015 SEASON END ATTRACTION CLOSURE DATES: Chessington and the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort close on 2nd November 2015, the Alton Towers Theme Park and THORPE PARK Resort close on 8th November 2015.