Times+ members can enjoy two-for-one entrance to Merlin Entertainments’ Attractions all year round.
Times+ members can enjoy two-for-one entrance to Merlin Entertainments’ Attractions all year round. Keep the family entertained for less.
- Alton Towers Resort With over 50 rides and attractions, the Alton Towers Resort is Britain’s Greatest Escape. In 2013, the Resort launched the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster - The Smiler. The Smiler is set to provide an experience like no other ride. It will marmalise your body and mind, combining an intense physical experience with a series of twisted psychological effects including optical illusions and blinding lights. The Smiler features five mind manipulations: The Inoculator, The Tickler, The Flasher, The Giggler and The Hypnotiser. It will turn you into a smiling advocate. You Belong to The Smiler.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort Explore Chessington World of Adventures Resort, a wild adventure for all the family. Discover the ancient ruins of Wild Asia, where families can take on the KOBRA then soar on the Vampire rollercoaster through Transylvania and take a fiery spin round Dragon’s Fury in the Land of the Dragons. Take a walk on the wild side with tigers, lions and gorillas through Trail of the Kings and experience a piece of Africa in the Wanyama Village and Reserve. Journey into the SEA LIFE centre for an undersea adventure with sharks, rays, parrot fish and more. With nine themed lands, over 1,000 animals and a safari themed hotel, Chessington really is Britain’s Wildest Adventure with too much to explore in just one day.
- Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool is a showcase of home-grown talent that we all know and love, including the very best of British television, sporting heroes, classic comedians and musical talent. You will literally be able to step onto the sets of some of our favourite TV shows, including joining Ant and Dec in the jungle for I’m A Celebrity and taking a seat in the Big Brother diary room chair. Step into the glitzy world of celebrity at Madame Tussauds Blackpool as you rub shoulders with the stars. So, who do you want to meet?
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Play your part at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with over 55 interactive rides and attractions. Enjoy the UK’s only LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Experience recreating seven of the most famous scenes from the Star Wars saga including a scene from the animated series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, using around 1.5 million LEGO® bricks. Plus why not extend your stay at the new Resort Hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries Fancy diving beneath the sea without getting wet? You'll come eyeball to eyeball with everything from shrimps to sharks, and learn tons of great stuff from SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries experts. Daily talks and feeding demonstrations unravel many mysteries of the deep; and SEA LIFE’s influential environment programme provides every visitor with an opportunity to lend their personal support to important conservation missions.
- THORPE PARK For the ultimate adrenaline fix, grab your mates and take on some of Europe’s most extreme rides and attractions at the nation’s Thrill Capital, THORPE PARK. Brave a death-defying flight for your life through apocalyptic devastation on Europe’s tallest winged rollercoaster, THE SWARM. Experience the unique head first, inverted drop from 127ft on the UK’s first winged rollercoaster before you relentlessly rip through the sky on its mission of complete annihilation. Hard-core thrill addicts are also challenged to face the nerve-shredding 100ft ‘beyond vertical’ drop of the sick and twisted horror-coaster, SAW – The Ride, before completing the Park’s ‘Unholy Trinity’: hit full throttle on Stealth as you are launched from 0-80mph to 205ft in under two seconds; celebrate the tenth birthday of the ten-looping stomach-churning madness of Colossus; and take an inverted hell ride on Nemesis Inferno.
- Warwick Castle At Warwick Castle you can immerse yourself in a thousand years of jaw-dropping history - come rain or shine. Where ancient myths and spell-binding tales will set your imagination alight and your hair on end. Where princesses are pampered and maidens are wooed. Experience the excitement of Merlin: The Dragon Tower an exhilarating and interactive experience inspired by the hit BBC One family drama where you’ll be transported to the heart of Camelot to discover the secrets that are hidden deep inside the Tower before your ultimate encounter with the Great Dragon himself.
To take up this offer, click on 'Download Here' to claim your voucher. Please note that the voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession, reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, two Day Pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers, on events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
Star Wars and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO® Group © 2014 The LEGO Group.
Terms and conditions: 1. Voucher entitles holder to ONE FREE entry with a full priced ADULT TICKET purchased at the attraction entrance until2014 season end at selected Merlin Entertainments Attractions. 2. This voucher is not valid for use in conjunction withany other offer, concession, advanced booking or tickets boughtonline or by phone. 3. This voucher has no cash value. This voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value. 4. This voucher is valid at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, The Dungeons (Edinburgh, York, Blackpool & London), the Blackpool Tower Attractions (excl. the Blackpool Tower Ballroom & Jungle Jim’s), Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Tower, UK SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries & SEA LIFE London Aquarium until 2014 season end. 5. Please plan ahead. Each attraction has different opening times, exclusion dates, age/height restrictions etc. CHECK OPENING DATES/TIMES ON THE ATTRACTION WEBSITES BEFORE YOUR VISIT. For full Terms and Conditions, exclusions and attraction restrictions visit mytimesplus.co.uk or call 0871 4232 190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.