Times subscribers can enjoy a half-price Picturehouse Cinemas membership, which entitles you to three free cinema tickets, as well as a host of other benefits.
Picturehouse Cinemas showcase a wide range of films from quality mainstream releases to independent, art-house and foreign-language titles. Full-price membership costs between £40 to £55 per year, dependent on location, and entitles you to:
- Four free tickets to use at your nominated local cinema each year
- Discounts on full-price tickets (varies between cinemas, up to £2)
- No booking fee (save £1.50 per visit)
- A regular film magazine posted to you
- Invitations to selected free screenings and events
Picturehouse Cinemas are located in Brixton, Clapham, Greenwich, Notting Hill, Aberdeen, Bath, Brighton, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Exeter, Hackney, Henley-on-Thames, Liverpool, Norwich, Oxford, Southampton, Stratford-on-Avon and York. To find your nearest cinema and see what’s on click here.
To sign up please pop in to your local Picturehouse and quote the promotional code along with your CPN membership number.
Please note, to redeem this offer you need to be logged in.
- This offer is only valid when you book as a Times subscriber.
- This offer can only be taken up once.
- Full membership costs £25 - £36 per year (varies per cinema).
- Only applicable on single memberships, not joint or concessionary.
- Membership is valid for twelve months from the day of purchase or a specified date in the future.
- Offer not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Offer is only available in the UK.
- Offer is subject to the promotional partner's own terms and conditions.
- Calls to the Picturehouse box office are 10p a minute from any UK landline, and mobile phone rates will vary.