Times subscribers can stock up with 12 bottles of Argentine Malbec for just £6.99 a bottle. You'll enjoy a £72 saving and free delivery (normally £7.99).
Argentinian Malbec is extremely popular these days, loved for its inky colour and generous dark fruit character. It doesn't hurt either that it tends to have mellower tannins than its French counterpart. Ataliva's attractive complexity comes from combining the ripe grapes of two leading estates, the Finca Libertad and the high altitude Finca La Encerrada.
The wine spent six months in oak barrels to soften its tannins and take on a little of the spicy oak character that goes so well with the richness of Malbec. It is best decanted an hour in advance and served with juicy steaks or lamb dishes.
The wines are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction and will be delivered free within three working days.
For ordering information, please see the sidebar.
Please note, to see the ordering information you will need to be logged in.
- Offer valid for new customers, one case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Purchasers must be 18 years or over.
- Delivery is free with this offer (usually £7.99). Offer ends 10th March 2017.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 working days (delivery to NI and the Scottish Highlands may take a few days longer).
- You can track your order online at sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk or call 03330 142 771 (excl. Channel Islands).
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here: if you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability. If a wine is out of stock, any replacement supplied will be of equal or higher value.
- Calls to 03 numbers operated by The Wine Club cost the same as calling an 01 or 02 number, where calls to 01 or 02 number are part of any “inclusive” minutes (on mobile or landline), calls to this number will also be included. The price of calls may vary with other operators. Please check with your operator for exact charges. Calls may be recorded.
- Direct Wines Ltd, One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW supplies wines to The Wine Club and will use information about you to make offers based on your wine preferences. This information may be shared with other companies within the Direct Wines group. We occasionally make names and addresses (but not email addresses) available to companies whose products or services may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please call us on 03330 142 771 or write to us at The Wine Club at the address above.
- Visit sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/terms for full terms & conditions.