The Sunday Times has picked 100 top reads for the summer and now we're giving Times+ members the chance to download a selection of the books for £1.99 each from eBooks by Sainsbury's.
Choose between hits such as A Curious Career by Lynn Barber, QI Most Interesting by John Lloyd, The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh, The Most Dangerous Book by Kevin Birmingham, Maggie and Me by Damian Barr and more.
For a full list of all the books available in the offer, please click on the terms and conditions below or click on 'redeem' in the information box.
To redeem this offer, click on 'redeem' and enter the the promo code from the information box when purchasing.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- This Voucher code entitles you to the purchase all of selected eBooks at sainsburys.co.uk/ebooks for only £1.99.
- Choose from “Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink, Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas, Arctic Summer by Damon Galgut, The Undertaking by Audrey Magee, Return of a King by William Dalrymple, A Spy Among Friends By Ben Macintyre, Maggie & Me by Damian Barr, A Curious Career by Lynn Barber, My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff, The Ghost Runner by Parker Bilal, The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri, Dogstar Rising by Parker Bilal, The Golden Scales by Parker Bilal, Trip to Echo Spring by Olivia Laing, All the Beggars Riding by Lucy Caldwell, Dark Entries by Robert Aickman, We need to talk about Kelvin by Marcus Chown, QI Most Interesting by John Lloyd, The Road to Middlemarch by Rebecca Mead, Living with a Wild God by Barbara Ehrenreich, The Most Dangerous Book by Kevin Birmingham, Catherine the Great by Robert K Massie, Dreadnought by Robert K Massie, Tigress of Forli by Elisabeth Lev, 419 by Will Ferguson, The Madness of July by James Naughtie, Legends of the Tour by Jan Cleijne, The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh, This is where I leave You by Jonathon Tropper, The Book of My Lives by Aleksandar Hemon, Small Wars, Faraway Places by Michael Burleigh, The who couldn’t Stop by David Adam, Burial Rites by Hannah Kent, West’s World by Lorna Gibb, All Change by Elizabeth Jane Howard, Eyrie by Tim Winton, Identical by Scott Turow, England’s 100 Best Views by Simon Jenkins, Peas & Queues by Sandi Toksvig, Mad Girl’s Love Song, The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout, American Rust by Philipp Meyer, The Day is Dark by Yrsa Sigurdardottir, The Natural Explorer by Tristan Gooley.
- This offer runs from 29/06/14 until 23.59 31/08/14.
- Offer is only open to person’s aged 18 and over and resident in the UK.
- The voucher code does not entitle you to the equivalent hard copies of the selected books available in Sainsbury’s stores or on any Sainsbury’s websites.
- The voucher code has no cash value and it will not be exchanged for cash.
- Sale, auction or re-tendering of the voucher code for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- You will need to download the eBooks by Sainsbury’s app to view your purchased eBook. If you have a tablet or smartphone, if you have a PC or ereading device you will need an Adobe ID to take advantage of this offer.
- Unfortunately Amazon Kindle ereading devices do not support eBooks from any other retailer.