One lucky Times+ member will win a five-star holiday for two to the brand new Sensatori Resort Jamaica, plus limited edition beachwear from Jonathan Saunders.
To mark the launch of the new five-star Sensatori Jamaica, leading British designer, Jonathan Saunders, who has dressed royalty and A-list stars including the Duchess of Cambridge, Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica-Parker and Beyoncé, has collaborated with holiday company Thomson to design and accessorise the hotel pool, The Amber pool and bar area, along with a limited edition range of beachwear and beach bags.
The winner and their guest will enjoy a week-long, all-inclusive holiday for two at the new resort, including flights and transfers, and two runners up will receive a limited edition beach bag and sarong.
Located in one of the Caribbean’s most sought after postcodes and set on the beautiful seven mile beach in Negril, the Sensatori Resort Jamaica will join the five existing Sensatori Resorts - in Tenerife, Sharm El Sheikh, Crete, Turkey and Mexico. The luxurious hotel offers swim-up rooms, fine dining and tranquil massage huts on the beach.
Read more about Sensatori Resort Jamaica and the Jonathan Saunders & Thomson collaboration here.
To enter the competition, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the entry button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times+ members.
3. Competition closes at midnight on September 15, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click on 'enter competition' in the information box. To see the entry button you must be logged in.
6. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
7. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within 7 days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize a week-long, all-inclusive holiday for two at the new resort, including flights and transfers, with two runners up receiving a limited edition beach bag and sarong.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The winner of the Thomson Prize may take the holiday between 1st July 2014 and 31st August 2015 only, subject to availability at the time of booking and blackout dates during which time the Thomson Prize cannot be taken from the 1st August 2014 to 25th August 2014, 13th December 2014 to 29th December 2014, 29th March 2015 to 13th April 2015, 17th May 2015 to 23rd May 2015, 18th July 2015 to 23rd August 2015. The prize must be booked a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to desired travel date for summer 2014 and six (6) weeks for winter 2014 and summer 2015.
12. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited.
13. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and meals).
14. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary
15. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of NewsCorp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E98 1XY, England, stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
17. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.