The lucky winner will travel with Eurostar in Business Premier, with access to dedicated business lounges to relax in before departure, more space on board, and a delicious meal designed by Michelin starred chef Raymond Blanc, OBE, served to your seat. On Eurostar's new trains you'll enjoy free on board entertainment and wifi allowing you to settle in to a film or TV show streamed direct to your mobile or tablet as you travel at high speed through the French countryside. In just over two hours you’ll arrive in the centre of Paris ready to start your two-night break.
In Paris you’ll be staying at the Shangri-La Hotel, Paris. This former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte is the epitome of Asian hospitality and French art de vivre. Its 101 rooms and suites offer incredible views of the Eiffel Tower and Parisian landmarks. Three restaurants, overseen by Michelin-starred Chef Christophe Moret, offer French and Asian gastronomy. The intimate Bar Botaniste is the Parisian meeting place and finally, CHI, The Spa, with its 15-meter pool bathed in daylight is an invitation to relaxation. Numerous features make this hotel one of the most elegant addresses in the French capital, located in the cultural heart of Paris and you’ll receive two nights’ accommodation with breakfast, and a complimentary dinner a La Bauhinia.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the entry button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 on March 12, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize is a two-night stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, Paris and two Eurostar Business Premier return tickets to Paris, from London, Ebbsfleet or Ashford International. The winner and guest will stay in an Eiffel Tower view room, enjoy breakfast each morning and a meal at La Bauhinia restaurant (including a starter, main, dessert with wine pairing by our Sommelier). Offer based upon availability at the time of the booking and available until 1st March 2018. Blackout dates may apply, including but not limited to 14th February 2017, 14th July 2017, 31st December 2017, the periods of Roland-Garros tournament, Air Show, Fashion Weeks, Motor Show. Travel to and from Eurostar stations is not included. Travel is subject to availability and the prize is valid until 1st March 2018
12. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure he/she has a valid passport, any necessary visas and vaccinations. The winner’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel.
13. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
14. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
15. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
16. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.