The winner and their guest will fly to Jersey and stay in a deluxe ocean-view double room in the elegant four-star Hand Picked spa hotel, L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa, which has a unique seafront setting, overlooking the golden sands of St Brelade’s Bay.
While on this relaxing holiday, guests will enjoy a 55 minute Elemis Biotec facial at the hotel's new spa and health club.
The hotel’s indoor heated pool enjoys spectacular views over the bay from its floor-to-ceiling windows.
The prize also includes full traditional breakfast every morning and a three-course dinner for two on both evenings, including a bottle of wine at the hotel's award-winning restaurant The Grill.
The winner and their guest will travel with Flybe who operate a regular Jersey schedule from several UK airports.
To enter this competition, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the entry button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times+ members.
3. Competition closes at midnight on September 21, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click on 'enter competition' in the information box. To see the entry button you must be logged in.
6. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
7. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within 7 days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize is a two night stay in an Deluxe ocean-view double room in L’Horizon in Jersey. The trip includes a three-course dinner for two in ‘The Grill’ both evenings including a bottle of wine, and 55 minute Elemis Biotec facial per person. Full traditional breakfast is included. This prize is valid from October 2014 until the end of March 2015. Accommodation for prize + reader offer is based upon two sharing a twin or double room. Prize and offer are made subject to availability. One pair of return tickets to Jersey operated by Flybe on a Flybe scheduled service from within the UK network, valid for travel from 22.09.14 to 21.09.15.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
12. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited.
13. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
14. The Winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
15. In-flight meals, travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are not included in the prize.
16. Flights can only be taken on Flybe scheduled services; this excludes any codeshare or franchise services. Complimentary tickets cannot be used for Spanish, Portuguese or Croatian routes.
17. Both flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates.
18. The Winner must allow 14 days between the date on which they book the flight and the date on which the flight occurs.
19. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
20. Flybe is not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight tickets.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of NewsCorp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E98 1XY, England, stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
17. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.