Times+ members have the chance to enjoy all the culture of Berlin during a three-night stay in Germany's capital city.
The winner will stay at Waldorf Astoria and enjoy free flights, airport transfers, breakfast and one dining experience for two at Les Solistes.
Waldorf Astoria Berlin is ideally located in the heart of Berlin City West. The setting of this landmark destination is complimented by its excellent facilities, including stylish dining and entertainment venues, sophisticated conference and event facilities and extraordinary spa experiences at Germany's first Guerlain Spa Waldorf Astoria.
To enter the competition click on 'enter competition' in the sidebar.
Please note, in order to enter this competition, you must be logged in.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date on April 27, 2014.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all date on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays.
- Trip must be taken before 31st Dec 2014.
- Blackout dates; 13 July -10.August 2014.
- Booking (accommodation and flights) is subject to availability.
- Flights from UK airport to Berlin.