Join interiors stylist and art director Lucy Gough for a ninety-minute online class to help you refresh and revitalise your home.
We all have corners in our homes which could benefit from some interior styling magic: bookshelves, coffee tables, home offices, hallways and more. But knowing how to style those spaces to make the most of our homes can prove tricky for many of us. Is there a formula? Can you get it right every time? Top stylist & Times+ tutor Lucy Gough will show you how.
Understanding which elements are right, and which work together in your home can help you transform it into a space you are proud of and is the envy of Instagram. Redesigning a whole room can be an expensive and time-consuming task, but styling key areas such as corners and hallways can elevate the design in your home and increase the enjoyment of your surroundings.
This comprehensive one and a half hour workshop will give you the insights and practical advice you need to feel confident styling vignettes in your home that help you fall in love with your space and create joyful moments as soon as you walk inside your front door.
After the seminar you will:
- Understand the importance of well styled spaces in your home
- Learn the formula to succeed every time you style your favourite corner.
- Feel confident styling corners of your home with the items that you already own.
- Have a greater knowledge of where to source the items you want to use in your home
- You will be ready to tackle your own happy corner of your home
No technical knowledge required. This course is suitable for anyone and everyone - if you love your home and want to get the best out of it, this workshop is for you.
Here's what previous participants of Lucy's courses told us:
"It was informal, relaxed, interactive and filled with Lucy’s wealth of experience as an interior stylist."
"Some really useful and simple tips"
"Something for everyone. Inspiring."
The course will be taught via Zoom, and there will be plenty of opportunity to put your questions to the tutor.
Course date: Saturday, July 16, 10.30am-12.00pm
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.If you have any questions relating to this course, or any others, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets may be subject to availability. If so, places are available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Full payment on booking.
4. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
5. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sold discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
6. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
7. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
9. By purchasing a ticket under these Terms and Conditions, you agree to respect the ideas of others shared on the course, and not share details of these ideas outside of the class unless you have written permission from the relevant individual.