Join us at Lord's Cricket Ground on Wednesday, June 28 for an evening with our exclusive cricket panel hosted by The Times columnist Patrick Kidd, looking ahead to the forthcoming cricket test match season.
As England prepare to launch their summer Test series against South Africa and West Indies - leading into the defence of the Ashes in Australia in the winter - join our experts as they discuss the challenges facing Joe Root's side.
Former England spinner Graeme Swann will be joined by The Times' Mike Atherton, Steve James and Elizabeth Ammon, as well as The Sunday Times' Ed Smith and Simon Wilde.
The event will be held at the Pelham suite in the new Warner Stand at Lord’s. The space has spectacular views of the hallowed turf below and is named after one of the great figures of Lord’s, Sir ‘Plum’ Warner, who captained MCC on its inaugural tour to Australia in 1903-1904.
Join us for a drink in the Pelham suite before the event begins at 7pm.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Graeme Swan image: Chris Bourchier, The Times
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £35
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com