Join us on Friday, May 18, for an evening to discuss the big issues facing England in Russia - and the challenges fans face off the field.
With the event coming just days after Gareth Southgate has named his 23-man squad for the tournament, we'll assess England's chances, strengths and weaknesses as they look to finally have a good run.
And away from the Three Lions, we'll discuss who are favourite to be crowned winners in July. Can Lionel Messi finally win the one trophy he is missing? Will Brazil bounce back from their humiliation last time round? Could Germany become the first team to retain the trophy since 1962? And who will be the surprise package of the tournament?
Like the England players jostling for a place on the plane, you won't want to miss out. Following the discussion there will be the chance to put your questions to the panel which will be hosted by Alyson Rudd. Joining her will be Matt Dickinson, The Times chief sports writer and Tony Cascarino, the Times columnist and former Republic of Ireland player. Further names will be announced nearer the time.
There will be a cash bar available both before and after the event.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to book tickets.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org