Join us on Wednesday, November 22 for an evening with Great British Bake Off judge, Prue Leith as she talks about her incredible appetite for life captured in her eye-opening memoirs Relish: My Life on a Plate.
Prue Leith has played a key role in the revolution of Britain's eating habits in the last fifty years. She came to London from South Africa in the early 1960s and, not long afterwards, opened Leith's Restaurant. By the mid-seventies she was a food columnist, had published several cookbooks and opened Leith's School of Food and Wine. With twelve cookery books under her belt, Prue turned to writing fiction over 20 years ago and is now about to finish her eighth novel, the last in a trilogy -- a three-generation saga of a family in the restaurant world.
In her latest book Prue writes with honesty of her love life, her longing for children, the birth of her son, the adoption of her daughter and much else besides. Prue's down to-earth attitude to life and her remarkable energy are an inspiration.
A cash bar will be available before the talk begins and copies of Prue’s book Relish: My Life on a Plate will be on sale on the evening. Guests will also have the opportunity to get their book signed by Prue at the end of the evening.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Image: Mark Bourdillon
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com