Tickets for this event will be released in batches on the following dates:
Sunday, August 27
Join us on Thursday, September 28 for an exclusive VIP evening with bushman, Ray Mears discussing his special relationship with Australia. Guests can join us at Australia House for drinks and canapés before the discussion begins at 7pm.
Ray has travelled the breadth and depth of Australia during his incredible career. He will be discussing this profound country, from the spiritual indigenous culture, to meeting weird and wonderful wildlife.
Over the past two decades the name Ray Mears has become recognised throughout the world as an authority on the subject of Bushcraft and Survival. He has also become a household name through his various television series. These programmes are enjoyed by many because of Ray's down to earth approach, his obvious love for his subject and the empathy and respect he shows for indigenous peoples and their cultures.
Ray founded Woodlore, the School of Wilderness Bushcraft in 1983 and has been teaching ever since.
The evening will be hold in the prestigious surroundings of Australia House, a Grade II-listed building and the longest continually occupied foreign mission in the capital.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
You will be required to bring a form of photo identification with you on the night for access to the High Commission
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £25
- Full payment on booking.
- You will be required to bring a form of photo identification with you on the night for access to the High Commission
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org