Join us on May 16 to hear the incredible story of the Beach Boys from founding member Mike Love in discussion with The Times' rock and pop editor Ed Potton.
The Beach Boys are considered to be the most popular American band in history, with 13 Gold albums, 55 top 100 singles, and four number-one hits. Love has been the lead singer of the group and one of its principal lyricists since its inception in 1961.
In his new book Good Vibrations: My Life as a Beach Boy, Mike tells the story of his legendary, chaotic, and ultimately triumphant five-decade tenure as the frontman of the quintessential American band, from their Californian roots to international fame.
Mike Love’s book, written with James S. Hirsch, comes out in paperback on May 5 and there will be the opportunity to purchase books at the event and have them signed by Mike. Guests will also have the opportunity to have previously purchased books signed.
There will be a cash bar at the venue on the night.
More information about the Beach Boys UK tour can be found here.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com