Join us the afternoon of Sunday, September 24 at the Brighton Harbour Hotel for our Red Box event taking place during the Labour Party Conference in Brighton.
They said he could never become leader, they said he couldn't survive; they said he could never increase Labour's popularity. So as Jeremy Corbyn marks two years in the job, does he now stand a real chance of becoming Prime Minister?
Matt Chorley, the Red Box editor, and a panel of Times political columnists and journalists including Philip Collins, Lucy Fisher and Rachel Shabi will be doing what they vowed never to do again: make a prediction about the future of British politics.
Doors open at 3.30pm and subscribers are invited to join us for tea before the discussion begins at 4pm. All guests will also receive a Red Box mug.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Get a daily insiders' guide to the state of the race by signing up to the Red Box email briefing.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £15
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com