Join us at cinemas across the country on February 27 for exclusive preview screenings of Fisherman's Friends.
Based on the remarkable true story, a fast-living, cynical London music executive (Danny Mays) heads to a remote Cornish village on a stag weekend where he’s pranked by his boss (Noel Clarke) into trying to sign a group of shanty singing fishermen (led by James Purefoy). He becomes the ultimate ‘fish out of water’ as he struggles to gain the respect or enthusiasm of the unlikely boy band and their families (including Tuppence Middleton) who value friendship and community over fame and fortune. As he’s drawn deeper into the traditional way of life he’s forced to re-evaluate his own integrity and ultimately question what success really means.
Starring Daniel Mays, James Purefoy, Tuppence Middleton, David Hayman, Dave Johns, and Noel Clarke, Fisherman's Friends was shot on location in Cornwall and comes from director Chris Foggin (Kids in Love) with a screenplay by Nick Moorcroft (Finding your Feet), Meg Leonard (Finding your Feet) and Piers Ashworth (St. Trinians).
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged.To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
© Fisherman Films Limited 2019
- The complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations: Belfast - Dublin Road, Birmingham - Star City, Blackburn, Bolton, Bristol - Cribbs, Cheshire Oaks, Croydon - Grants, Edinburgh Omni, Gateshead, Glasgow Fort, Harrow, Leeds - The Light, Leicester, London - Finchley Road, London - Shepherds Bush, London - Stratford City, Manchester Printworks, Newbury, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Staines, Swansea, Watford, West Thurrock - Lakeside
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema on February 27.
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com