Join us at 25 cinema locations across the country on January 22 for exclusive preview screenings of Richard Jewell
Directed by Clint Eastwood and based on true events, Richard Jewell is a story of what happens when what is reported as fact obscures the truth.
The world is first introduced to Richard Jewell as the security guard who reports finding the device at the 1996 Atlanta bombing — his report making him a hero whose swift actions save countless lives. But within days, the law enforcement wannabe becomes the FBI’s number one suspect, vilified by press and public alike, his life ripped apart.
Reaching out to independent, anti-establishment attorney Watson Bryant, Jewell staunchly professes his innocence. But Bryant finds he is out of his depth as he fights the combined powers of the FBI, GBI and APD to clear his client’s name, while keeping Richard from trusting the very people trying to destroy him.
The film stars Oscar winners Sam Rockwell (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri) as Watson Bryant and Kathy Bates (Misery, TV’s American Horror Story) as Richard’s mom, Bobi; Jon Hamm (Baby Driver) as the lead FBI investigator; Olivia Wilde (Life Itself) as Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporter Kathy Scruggs; and Paul Walter Hauser (I, Tonya) stars as Richard Jewell.
In cinemas January 31.
© 2020 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged. To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
- The complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations:
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema on January 22.
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com