Limited tickets for these events will be released on the following dates:
- Friday, January 12
- Sunday, January 14
Join us during February for a series of intimate cookery classes at Grain and Graze in Islington to get your year off to a wholesome and nutritious start. You will touch, taste, smell and cook your way to confidence in the kitchen.
This class offers quick and easy, everyday inspiration for quick, healthy meal choices through various techniques using pulses and grains. You will learn three tasty recipes which will open a gateway to many more midweek meal and weekend delights, along with plenty of tips and tricks that can make healthy and meat-free midweek cooking achievable and exciting.
Led by Merchant Gourmet cook Alex Mackay, who previously headed up the Le Manoir Cookery School and author of The Magic Fridge, the classes have a hands-on approach to learning. Alex, who has received praise from the likes of Delia Smith and Raymond Blanc, will be giving you lots of techniques and tips that you can apply to your everyday cooking. Each student will have their own section to cook in and there will be an assistant to do the washing-up so you only need concentrate on creating.
After cooking the group will sit down and enjoy their culinary delights together over a glass of wine or soft drink.
Merchant Gourmet, has been travelling the world for over 20 years to find new and exciting ingredients for the nation to cook with, now the UK’s number one pulses and grains and chestnut brand, their range of products include Puy lentils, red, white quinoa and whole chestnuts.
- Expert tuition with Alex Mackay, for groups of eight people at each session
- Ingredients and equipment to cook three recipes for you to each during evening or to take home
- A glass of wine or a soft drink
- A Merchant Gourmet goodie bag with products, apron and recipe cards
- A signed copy of The Magic Fridge cookery book by Alex Mackay RRP £26.00
To book, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- We are sorry but this event does not have disabled access.
- Guests with food allergies should let us know prior to the event via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £50
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com