Join us at cinemas across the country on Wednesday, May 23 for exclusive preview screenings of Book Club starring Diane Keaton and Jane Fonda.
*Tickets still available at Odeon cinemas in Basingstoke, Bracknell, Colchester, Hull and Newcastle*
Book Club sees four lifelong friends have their lives turned upside down to hilarious ends when their book club tackles the infamous Fifty Shades of Grey.
Diane (Diane Keaton) is recently widowed after 40 years of marriage. Vivian (Jane Fonda) enjoys her men with no strings attached. Sharon (Candice Bergen) is still working through a decades-old divorce. Carol’s (Mary Steenburgen) marriage is in a slump after 35 years. From discovering new romance to rekindling old flames, they inspire each other to make their next chapter the best chapter.
Released by Paramount Pictures, Book Club is out in cinemas on June 1 but you can see it first on May 23.
To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged.
C. 2018 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
- The complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations:
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema on May 23.
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com