Join us on August 22 at cinemas across the UK for exclusive preview screenings of The Limehouse Golem.
- Friday, August 11
- Saturday, August 12
- Sunday, August 13
Set on the unforgiving, squalid streets of Victorian London in 1880, the tale begins in the baroque, grandiose music hall where the capital's most renowned performer Dan Leno (Douglas Booth) takes to the stage.
The whimsical thespian performs a monologue, informing his dedicated audience of the ghastly fate of a young woman who had once adorned this very stage, his dear friend Elizabeth Cree (Olivia Cooke); for the beguiling songstress is facing up to her forthcoming death by hanging, having been accused of murdering her husband John Cree (Sam Reid).
Lizzie's death seems inevitable, until Detective Inspector John Kildare (Bill Nighy) is assigned to the case of the Limehouse Golem – a nefarious, calculating serial killer, murdering innocent, unconnected victims, leaving behind barely identifiable corpses – and his distinctive signature in blood. All is not what it seems and everyone is a suspect and everyone has a secret.
Starring a stellar British cast including Bill Nighy, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth, Daniel Mays and Eddie Marsan, don’t miss your opportunity to see this Victorian murder mystery before its release on September 1.
To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged.
© 2016 Number 9 Films (Limehouse) Limited
- The complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations: Bristol, Camberley, Cardiff, Cheshire Oaks, Edinburgh Omni, Finchley Road, Fulham, Gateshead Trinity Square, Harrow, Islington, Leeds Light, Leicester, Manchester - Printworks, Newbury, Oxford, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Staines, York
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema at 6pm for 6:30pm start at Vue cinemas on August 22
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org