Join us on Wednesday, April 18 for an evening with international rugby player James Haskell as he speaks with Phil Robinson about his new training and nutrition plan, Perfect Fit: The Winning Formula.
James's ambition is to dispel the fog - to provide clarity, understanding and to motivate, as well as inspire people to start to train properly and effectively. His fitness and nutritional guide is a great way of supporting New Year’s resolutions to get in shape and ideal for those who have yet to begin their fitness journey as well as for those that already train regularly. This is definitive guide to getting the results you want, and learning to be fit for life, not just for 12 weeks.
Phil Robinson has embarked on transforming his body on James Haskell’s programme for The Times and will be sharing his experience's after putting it to the test. He will be discussing how to stay motivated throughout and how he managed to stick with the comprehensive plan with some tough love from James along the way.
James Haskell is an elite athlete, who has played rugby at the top level for 14 years and is known for developing his body under the guidance of some of the best trainers and nutritionists in the world. James's rugby career has seen him play for leading teams in London, Paris, Japan and New Zealand, and to date he has earned 70 international caps for his country.
Copies of Perfect Fit: The Winning Formula will be available to purchase at the event and your ticket also includes drinks before the talk begins. Guests will have the opportunity to put their fitness questions to James, as well as have the opportunity to meet James and get their books signed at the end of the evening.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com