Join us on October 19 at cinemas across the UK for free preview screenings of Call Me By Your Name.
It’s the summer of 1983 in northern Italy, and Elio Perlman (Timothée Chalamet), a 17-year-old American-Italian boy, spends his days in his family's seventeenth century villa lazily transcribing music and flirting with his friend Marzia. One day Oliver (Armie Hammer), a charming, 24-year-old American scholar working on his doctorate, arrives as the annual summer intern tasked with helping Elio's father (Michael Stuhlbarg), an eminent professor specializing in Greco-Roman culture.
Amid the sun drenched splendour of this sensual setting, Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will change their lives forever.
Call Me By Your Name is released in cinemas nationwide on October 27 but Times subscribers can see it first on October 19.
To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged.
© 2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- The complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations: Birmingham, Bluewater, Bristol, Edinburgh Lothian Road, Gateshead Trinity Square, Glasgow Braehead, Harrow, Islington, Leeds, Liverpool Switch Island, London - Greenwich, Manchester Great Northern, Norwich, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Southampton, Swansea, Wimbledon
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema at 6.10pm for 6.30pm start at VUE and Odeon cinemas and 6.40pm for 7pm start at Showcase cinemas on October 19
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org