Join us on Thursday, August 3 for an exclusive golf masterclass with coaches Karl Morris and Gary Nicol followed by a round of golf at The Grove in Hertfordshire.
This exclusive day, will see Karl and Gary answering your questions and sharing tips to help improve your game before you take to the golf course yourself for an 18 hole Pairs Stableford competition.
Karl has worked with over 100 PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour and Ladies European Tour players including six major winners - Louis Oosthuizen, Graeme McDowell, Darren Clarke, Charl Schwartzel, Alison Nicholas and Karen Stupples. He is the author of the book 'Attention – the secret to YOU playing great golf' and 'Golf – The Mind Factor' with Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke. His passion is to provide golfers of all levels with simple and effective tools to get the very best from their game. His Mind Factor seminars have been presented all over the world to the PGA's of Australia, Sweden, South Africa, Germany, Holland, Italy, Switzerland and Belgium.
Gary Nicol, has been coaching golf since the late 1980s. Since then he has helped thousands of golfers around the world including over 30 European Tour Professionals and numerous Ryder Cup players, amassing 10 wins as a coach. He has coached at all the Majors and is a regular contributor to golf publications such as Today's Golfer. Gary is the Co-Founder and Coaching Director of TPEGS.
The day is hosted at The Grove, one of England's finest modern championship courses and venue for the 2006 World Golf Championships which was famously won by Tiger Woods. Most recently it served as the host venue for the British Masters in 2016 and was David Cameron’s choice when he entertained President Obama. Alongside the championship golf course, the venue boasts a luxury five-star hotel and spa.
The day includes:
– 10.30am: arrival, welcome & light refreshments including bacon rolls, pastries, fresh fruit, juice, tea and coffee
– 11.30am: Performance Principles Golf Masterclass and Q&A with Karl Morris and Gary Nicol
– 12.30pm: Warm Up (allowing time to head to respective starting points on the course)
– 1.30pm: Shotgun Start, 18 Holes (Pairs Stableford)
– 6.30pm: BBQ, drinks and prizes
Included in the highly preferential rate for this exclusive Times+ day is valet parking, breakfast, professional masterclass, 18 holes and BBQ, as well as use of the driving range, short game area and putting green, golf buggy hire, and a personal gift bag.
Please note that The Grove’s championship course is quite demanding and so a minimum level of playing proficiency is required. Golf club hire can also be arranged for the day at an additional cost if required. If you have any questions please contact our events team at email@example.com.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £140.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org