Join us on Monday, March 12 for an evening discussing how to get financially fit this year.
On the eve before the Chancellor of the Exchequer give his spring budget to parliament our panel of experts will be discussing how best to understand key financial areas including the housing market, pensions, savings and investment. Our goal is to help you stay well informed and navigate a subject that can often appear overwhelming.
The evening will be hosted by Anne Ashworth, assistant editor of The Times and editor of Bricks & Mortar and Money and Matt Chorley, The Times Red Box editor.
The panel will include housing expert Richard Donnell, research and insight director, Hometrack UK, pensions expert and investment expert Nancy Curtin, Chief Investment Officer, Close Brothers.
Enjoy drinks and canapes on arrival followed by your chance to get the insider knowledge from our panel and put your own questions to them.
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group who provide financial support and advice to small businesses and individuals in the UK.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you need to be logged in to book tickets.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com