The editors of The Times and The Sunday Times are interested in hearing from our female readers about their perspectives on our journalism in order to inform our commissioning of articles, investigative pieces and journalists.
Join us on Tuesday, April 23 for an evening hosted by The Times deputy editor Emma Tucker and a selected group of editors from The Times and The Sunday Times to discuss what subjects you would like to see reported on more and in what way. Joining Emma Tucker will be; Sarah Baxter, deputy editor of The Sunday Times, Katherine Faulkner, joint head of news, The Times, Nicola Jeal, editor of The Times Magazine and Saturday editor of The Times and Eleanor Mills, editorial director of The Sunday Times, editor Sunday Times Magazine - also chair of Women in Journalism.
We would love you to come along to share your ideas and join the discussion with your fellow readers. Following the event join us for a glass of wine and nibbles and have the chance to speak with our editorial team. Before the event we will send an email to those attending with some questions to answer prior to the event. We will discuss the results on the evening. We will also reflect back on the findings of some recent focus groups with our female readers and also share with you our plans for the future.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Photo credit: Sylvia Olsen Photography
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20 + £1.13 ticket booking fee per ticket
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com