Join us on February 19, during London Fashion Week, for a champagne reception and private view around the very best in jewellery design. You will be able to meet exciting new talent and purchase your own unique pieces.
This is the chance to discover exciting new talent in the jewellery world and purchase genuinely unique fine and demi fine jewellery. You will be introduced and shown a selection of the very best in contemporary jewellery and receive a brief introduction from Maria Doulton, founder of the website, The Jewellery Editor. As a recognised authority in her area, Maria has acted as a design judge at important jewellery events, including the Las Vegas Couture Show and at Central Saint Martins in London.
Following the introduction there will be the chance to meet the designers, view their collections and buy exclusive new pieces from international contemporary jewellery brands. New collections will be unveiled from brands including; rising star Sarah Zhuang from Hong Kong who is known for designing transformable and versatile diamond jewellery; Greek jeweller Maria Kotsoni, whose collections are inspired by ancient civilisations and the natural beauty of Cyprus; and a glittering display of sapphire, chrysoprase and opal jewellery from Australian jewellery brand Jewels of Queensland.
Joining these international brands will be a selection of new and upcoming British jewellery design talent, including an interactive workshop with award winning British designer Sian Evans and an exhibition of jewellery made with Fairtrade Gold.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £25 plus £1.13 ticket booking fee per ticket
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org