Times subscribers can enjoy early access to booking the Michel Roux cookery masterclass trip to Crans-Montana.
Enjoy fine dining in the Swiss Alps with a cookery masterclass led by renowned chef Michel Roux OBE at L’Ecole Les Roches Bluche, International School of Hotel Management, including dinner and wine tasting with M Roux at his Restaurant Le XIX in Crans-Montana.
This is a unique opportunity to improve your cooking knowledge and skills with one of the world’s most famous chefs and discover why he chose this beautiful part of Switzerland for his famous Restaurant Le XIX.
The region’s gastronomy and fine Swiss wines are world-renowned. You will visit and dine in some of the area’s best and most traditional Swiss restaurants while staying in the opulent four-Star Hotel de l”Etrier with its adjoining spa, gym, indoor and outdoor pools plus south facing sun terrace with fabulous Alpine views.
Option to extend your stay. Single rooms available.
Due to the exclusive nature of this trip, places are limited to 20 attendees.
Dates: June 14-17, 2018 for a three-night stay
£2,350 per person including:
- Return flights to Geneva including taxes
- First class rail transfers on Swiss Rail and all luxury coach transfers
- Three nights in four-star hotel – Hotel de l’Etrier in Crans-Montana
- Cookery masterclass and lunch at L’Ecole Les Roches Bluche with Michel Roux and ex-Waterside Inn sous chef, now Chef de Cuisine at Le XIX, Stéphane Colliet
- Champagne reception and dinner hosted by Michel Roux at his Restaurant Le XIX
- Swiss culinary evening hosted by Michel Roux in his Carnotzet “le cor des Alpes” at Restaurant Le XIX
- Gastronomique evening in Hostellerie Pas de l’Ours Restaurant
- Guided tours and tastings at local Valais wineries and cheesemakers
- Guided sightseeing/gentle hiking tours of the stunning Valais region with traditional Swiss lunches
- Option to play golf on the legendary Severiano Ballesteros course
Single rooms available. Travel insurance not included but recommended. The trip is organised by Allan Lamb Associates in conjunction with Hillgate Travel. Bookings subject to availability. ATOL protected. ATOL Number 10812.