Join us at cinemas across the UK on April 5 for exclusive preview screenings of Their Finest.
1940, London, the Blitz; with the country’s morale at stake, Catrin (Gemma Arterton), an untried screenwriter, and a makeshift cast and crew work under fire to make a film to lift the nation’s flagging spirits and inspire America to join the war. Partnered alongside fellow screenwriter, Buckley (Sam Claflin) and eccentric actor Ambrose Hilliard (Bill Nighy), the trio set off to make a film that will warm the hearts of the nation and capture the imagination of the American population.
Their Finest, based on Lissa Evans’ novel, Their Finest Hour and a Half, is a witty, romantic and moving portrayal of a young woman finding her way, and her voice, in the mayhem of war… and the movies.
Their Finest will be released in cinemas nationwide on April 21 but Times subscribers can see it first on April 5.
To claim your tickets, click on 'book online', then choose your location from the participating cinemas.
Please note, we operate an over-booking policy. This means that claiming a ticket doesn't necessarily guarantee a seat. Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. In the case of over-booking alternative tickets will be arranged.
© British Broadcasting Corporation / Their Finest Limited 2016 and 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
- fThe complimentary film previews will be available in the following locations: Belfast, Birmingham Broadway Plaza, Bluewater, Bracknell, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Derby, Edinburgh Wester Hailes, Glasgow Quay, Kingston-upon-Thames, Lee Valley, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool One, London - Greenwich, Manchester - Printworks, Metrocentre Gateshead, Milton Keynes Stadium, Nottingham, Peterborough, Reading, Sheffield, Southampton, Wimbledon
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee entry. In the event of an insufficiency of seats due to our standard overbooking policy to account for no-shows or a change in size of cinema screen, entry will be granted to ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Ticket holders will not be able to hold spaces for guests and entry will only be granted to customers once all guests have arrived.
- Members who successfully claim tickets should present their email confirmation at the cinema at 6pm for 6.30pm start at Odeon cinemas and 6.30pm for 7pm start at Showcase cinemas on April 5
- No cash alternative.
- No late admittance.
- Cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager’s decision is final.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com