Join award winning Chef Patron Paul Askew for an evening of fine dining at The Art School Restaurant. Paul and the team will serve a gastronomic feast created using the finest seasonal ingredients.
On arrival guests will be served with Champagne and Chefs canapés, this will be followed by a specially developed tasting menu including Amuse Bouche, starter, intermediate course, main, pre-dessert, dessert and coffee and petit fours. The menu is paired with hand selected wines from the Art Schools extensive wine list.
Paul will be introducing the menu before returning to the pass to oversee the evenings proceedings and will join guests at the end of the service.
The Art School Restaurant, nestled in the city’s Georgian Quarter in the shadow of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, is the realisation of a vision for fine dining excellence from Chef Patron, Paul Askew.
Housed in the Grade II-listed former shelter for destitute children 1888, the restaurant opened in September 2014 to critical acclaim. Beautifully appointed, the lantern dining room offers relaxed yet luxurious surroundings complete with a viewing gallery of the kitchen.
Chef Patron Paul Askew is a fellow and Chair of The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts in the North of England and also Chairs the Liverpool Restaurant Association.
Passionate about the integrity of ingredients, provenance, sustainability and developing local culinary and service talent. Paul has played a “trailblazing” and uniquely influential role in developing the food culture education in his adopted home of Liverpool.
Guests will also receive a quintessentially British Art School Chefs apron by Oliver Harvey presented in a gift tin.
To book tickets, follow the booking instructions in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking information.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £175.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org