Join us during London Fashion Week on Sunday, September 17 at a secret central London location for VIP access to Roland Mouret's Spring Summer 2018 catwalk show.
Your ticket will include access to the Roland Mouret Spring Summer 2018 catwalk show (which are only available via invitation only) and access to the trunk show for a drinks reception where you can pre-order from the new collection and meet with Roland.
For twenty years, Roland Mouret has created the most coveted of womenswear collections. The designer has defined the era of the iconic dress which have become known by a single name – Galaxy, Titanium, Moon – harnessed with his intuitive understanding of the female form, he has earned the title ‘Master of the Silhouette’.
To mark his 20th anniversary as a designer, Roland Mouret returned to London in February this year to showcase his Autumn/Winter 2017 collection. The show highlighted the beginning of a year-long celebration marking out Roland’s incredible journey over the last two decades. His Spring/Summer 2018 show will be his second show in London since his return.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £95
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking.
- The restaurant is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com