Join us for a tour of the Broxbourne printing plant to see how The Times and The Sunday Times are printed.
We'll take you into the heart of News UK's state-of-the-art printing plant at Broxbourne, Hertfordshire.
News UK's £650 million plant can produce more than one million newspaper copies per hour of a full colour newspaper. Covering an area the size of 23 football pitches, Broxbourne is at the forefront of print innovation and builds on a pioneering tradition which started in 1814 when The Times was the world’s first newspaper to use steam driven presses.
The tours will begin at 9pm, and finish at 11pm on Tuesday, November 14 .
Tickets, which cost £30, are strictly limited and include a presentation followed by a tour of the plant to see the first edition of The Times being printed.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £30.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org