Join us on Monday, January 21 at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, the home of Welsh rugby. Our panel of rugby experts will review the upcoming 2019 Six Nations and discuss how the teams are shaping up.
Joining our panel will be Welsh former international rugby union player Sam Warburton OBE. Warburton played rugby for the Cardiff Blues and was first capped for Wales in 2009 holding the record for the most Wales caps as captain. He will be joined by Stephen Jones, rugby correspondent The Sunday Times and Steve James, rugby correspondent The Times who will be sharing their in-depth rugby knowledge and sharing their anecdotes from the pitch.
The Six Nations will take place over seven weekends in 2019, beginning on Saturday, February 1 with Wales playing France at the Stade de France and finishing with a Championship 'Super Saturday' on March 16. Can Ireland hold on to the title, can they make it a grand slam this year? Which are the matches to look out for and who is looking set to be player of the tournament.
Guests will have the opportunity to put their own questions to the panel following the discussion and a cash bar will be available before the talk begins.
Read Sam Warburton in conversation with Steve James here.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
The Times photographer, Marc Aspland
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £15
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org