Join us in Edinburgh on Wednesday, January 17, with our panel of rugby experts before the start of this year’s Six Nations to review Scotland’s chances in the 2018 tournament.
The Rugby Championship will take place over seven weekends in 2018, beginning on Saturday 3rd February and finishing with a Championship 'Super Saturday' on March 17.
Scotland’s first game will be against Wales in Cardiff and our leading line up of rugby experts will give their views on the upcoming tournament and how the teams are shaping up. Included on the panel will be Alasdair Reid, Scottish Rugby Correspondent of The Times Scotland, Mark Palmer, The Sunday Times Scotland rugby correspondent, Jim Hamilton former Scotland player and columnist for The Sunday Times Scotland and Scott Hastings former Scotland & British & Irish Lions rugby player.
Guests will have the opportunity to put their own questions to the panel following the discussion.
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh is centrally located in Edinburgh on Queen Street.
To book, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £15
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com