Join us on Wednesday, December 19 for The Times and The Sunday Times Christmas Carol Service at St Bride's, including traditional carols and readings from some of our journalists.
Update: Post-service reception is sold out. Tickets still available for pre-service reception
Celebrate the festive season at this famous, 300 year-old church, designed by Sir Christopher Wren. Set in the centre of London on Fleet Street, it is steeped in history and has a long association with journalists and newspapers.
Guests are welcome to join us on the evening for a drinks reception at near-by restaurant and bar, The Humble Grape, for drinks, canapés and mince pies.
We will be holding two drinks receptions on the evening and all guests can choose whether they would like to join us for a drink either before the service begins (5pm-6.30pm) or after it finishes (7.30pm- 9pm). Please select which of the receptions you would like to attend at the booking buttons.
On the night we will be holding a raffle with exclusive prizes, to raise money for The Times and The Sunday Times Christmas charity appeals and will be selling tickets during the drinks receptions.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.