Join us on Wednesday, December 20 for The Times and The Sunday Times Christmas carol service at St Bride's.
Celebrate the festive season at the famous, 300 year-old church of St Bride's. The church, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, is steeped in history. Set in the centre of London on Fleet Street it has a long association with journalists and newspapers.
The service includes traditional carols and readings from some of our journalists.
The evening will be followed by drinks at the near-by restaurant and bar Lutyens where you will be joined by our journalists for mulled wine, canapés and mince pies.
On the night we will be raising money for our Christmas charity appeals. More details to be announced in due course.
To book, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org