Join us on Wednesday, June 28 for a glass of champagne and Q&A with a tennis legend before enjoying an afternoon of premier tennis in the beautiful settings of The Hurlingham Club in Fulham.
Set against the backdrop of one of London’s hidden gems, the Aspall Tennis Classic at Hurlingham is one of the most intimate tennis events in the social calendar. In the days leading up to Wimbledon, witness for yourself up to three matches on Centre Court, where you and your guests will have the unique opportunity to watch competitive singles matches, with the World’s top ATP players of today and entertaining doubles featuring tennis legends. Over its 23 year history the Aspall Tennis Classic has hosted tennis royalty such as Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Andy Roddick, Boris Becker and Pete Sampras.
The VIP day includes a welcome glass of champagne on arrival with a light-bite tapas menu followed by a Q&A from former top 10 player or Grand Slam Finalist, interviewed by a Sports journalist from The Times. Guests will receive a bowl of strawberries and cream and an official programme before making their way to their seats in the grandstand to watch three matches from prime seats on Centre Court.
During the tennis, guests will be able to purchase drinks from the Courtside Bar or from the Terrace Room in the event of rain.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £230
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com