Join us on Saturday, June 10 for an exclusive VIP day at the new RHS Chatsworth Flower Show 2017.
This year the first ever RHS Chatsworth Flower Show will take place in the spectacular grounds of Chatsworth House in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
The Brewin Dolphin Garden, designed by multi award-winning designer Jo Thompson, will create a spectacular horticultural installation in the new FreeForm category, celebrating the landscape of the 1,000-acre parkland and the elegance and beauty of Chatsworth House.
Wealth manager Brewin Dolphin will host Times subscribers with a private champagne breakfast on the garden. Guests will also enjoy all-day entry to the showground and attend an exclusive Q&A session with designer Jo Thompson, hosted by Caroline Donald, The Sunday Times gardening editor, as well as a private tour of the show garden designed by Jo.
Jo is one of the UK’s leading garden designers. She has won three gold and five silver gilt medals at RHS Chelsea and has been named as one of the country's top ten designers. Her exquisite planting has also led her to be considered one of the UK's leading plantswomen.
10.00am – Entry ticket to the show from 10.00am-6.30pm
10.30am – Hospitality begins for Times subscribers on the Brewin Dolphin Garden
11.00am – Q&A with garden designer Jo Thompson
Midday – Guests return to the showground to enjoy the Show
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £95.
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com