Join us the evening of Monday October, 2 at The Studio in Manchester’s Northern Quarter for our Red Box event taking place during the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester.
After calling an election to bolster her majority, Theresa May did the opposite and her days looked numbered. Does her survival in No10 mean the Tories can look beyond the current cabinet for their next leader, who will be the next Prime Minister?
Matt Chorley, the Red Box editor, and a panel of Times political columnists and journalists including Matthew Parris, Hugo Rifkind and Rachel Sylvester will be doing what they vowed never to do again: make a prediction about the future of British politics.
Doors open at 6.30pm subscribers are invited to join us for a drink before the discussion begins at 7pm. All guests will also receive a Red Box mug.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
Get a daily insiders' guide to the state of the race by signing up to the Red Box email briefing.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £15
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com