Times subscribers can treat a friend with 2-for-1 tickets at Odeon Cinemas in the UK - three days a week - every Saturday, Sunday and Monday
With our 2-for-1 cinema ticket offer, you can share the benefits of your subscription with a friend at over 115 Odeon cinemas around the country. As the largest cinema chain in the UK with over 75 years of cinema experience, Odeon strives to offer the best experience to guests through technology and innovation and always offering the latest releases.
• Only valid for 2D films
• Only valid for standard seating (excludes premiere and club seating)
• The offer is only valid for bookings this Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
• Codes are released on a Monday for the subsequent weekend.
To claim your booking code click on 'book online'. For further instructions on how to redeem your code, please read the terms and conditions.
If you experience any technical issues redeeming this offer on the Odeon website. Please contact Odeon's customer service team.
Instructions for use:
- If you enter your code and then make changes, the Odeon site may treat your code as already redeemed. In this instance, please quit your browser and then start the application again and go back to Odeon
- To redeem your code you need to go to odeon.co.uk: Once you are on the Odeon website, click on the performance time of your choice - this will take you to the 'Ticket Booking' page. On the Ticket Booking page select the quantity and type of tickets required; depending on cinema setup you may then be able to select your seats (this promotion is only valid for standard seats). Press continue, on step 3 your details are entered (name, address, etc) and a confirmation of the number of tickets requested. When next is pressed and your taken to step 4 a box will be shown towards the top of the page reading "If you have an ODEON Promo code, please enter it below" enter your promotion code in the box and click ‘Go’ to apply the offer to the booking.
- Your amount to pay will then be updated with the voucher / promotion applied. Then complete the payment stage and book tickets using your debit or credit card. Please note that you will be charged an online booking fee of 75p for the paid-for ticket, but the “free” ticket will not incur an online booking fee.Your debit or credit card will not be billed for the “free” ticket. To collect your tickets you will be required to insert the credit or debit card registered at the time of booking in a collection terminal located in the cinema foyer; alternatively take your online pre-booked ticket booking reference to redeem at the Box Office
- Your tickets are available at your chosen cinema for collection as soon as the booking has been confirmed. Simply take the same credit or debit card with you to collect your voucher/s from the ATM. This process is only used to retrieve your vouchers; no further charges will be applied to your credit or debit card.
- To make the most of your booking, we suggest that you collect your vouchers 20 minutes before the performance commences. If your tickets remain uncollected after the day of the performance then the voucher and tickets are voided and they can no longer be collected.
- Please keep codes in a safe place. They are not replaceable if they are is lost or stolen.
Terms and conditions:
1. Times subscribers will be entitled to purchase “Two for the price of One” (2 adult or 2 child or 1 adult/1 child) ODEON standard 2D tickets for performances on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at ODEON (subject to the exceptions below). The cheapest ticket will be free.
2. There are 5,000 codes available per week and only one code may be redeemed per Times+ member per week. Codes will be released on a Tuesday and will be valid until 11.59 pm on the following Monday. Codes cannot be used to advance book for films booking after the offer code expiry date.
3. Bookings may only be made online at ODEON.co.uk or on the ODEON app using the code that has been issued. Each code is redeemed when entered online and shall be deemed invalid after this point. Codes cannot be used to purchase tickets in cinema via the ticket machine or ODEON Box Office.
4. Please note, you will be charged an online booking fee of 75p for the paid-for ticket, but the “free” ticket will not incur an online booking fee.
5. Codes can only be used in conjunction with the purchase of another ticket for the same show (same film, same time) and in the same transaction.
6. Not valid for Family tickets, 3D performances, IMAX and iSENSE screenings, Gallery, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, or ODEON Screen Unseen. Not valid on premier seating, D box seats,club seats or any other premium priced seat.
7. Code is not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
8. Codes are valid at all cinemas in the UK except BFI IMAX, ODEON Leicester Square and The Lounge.
9. Codes are not replaceable if they are lost or stolen.
10. Code can be used with the Times+ popcorn offer but is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
11. Code cannot be used with an ODEON Limitless card.
12. Offer does not apply to the purchase of 3D glasses, gift vouchers, food, drink, merchandise or any other ODEON goods or services.
13. Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON general admission terms and ticket purchase terms.
14. Code is for personal use only.
15. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
16. This offer is open to UK subscribers and residents only.