Exclusively for Times+ subscribers, this terrific offer consists of four highly-rated customer favourites and a pair of Dartington stemless wine glasses, for just £29 with free delivery (normally £7.99).
With the glorious days of Summer ahead, there will be plenty opportunity to enjoy wines of this quality, but rarely are they available at such a tempting price.
Australia’s ‘Long Live the King’ Cabernet Sauvignon take its name from vineyards in the high and relatively cool King Valley of Victoria. And a good portion of King Valley grapes lend impressive aromas and lingering intensity of flavour to this smooth, brooding red. Something of a barbecue stalwart for hundreds of our customers.
Argentinian Malbec has become one of the UK’s go-to reds in recent years, thanks to its instant fruity appeal and power. You will surely love the signature Malbec of Trophy-winning winemaker Opi Sadler. It’s been a superstar best-seller ever since its debut vintage, when it was crowned ‘Best Malbec of Argentina’.
Your two whites are every bit as special. Gooseberry Bush is a super-refreshing South African from stunning vineyards nestled between the Breede River and the Langeberg Mountains. Crafted by the award-winning Bruwer family of Bon Courage, this is a scintillating cuvée of Colombard and Sauvignon full of mouthwatering, kiwi-scented fruit. Absolutely fantastic enjoyed al fresco with a crisp seafood salad.
In Terra di Nonno we may have saved the best till last. The incredibly generous-flavoured Vermentino grape loves the warm climate of Sicily and the cooling breezes that sweep in off the ocean. This is a perfectly balanced beauty full of pear, apple and zesty citrus flavour. Seared swordfish and salsa or grilled marinated chicken skewers are its perfect partners.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- One case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied. Free delivery (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 09/07/2020.
- You or anybody you buy wine for must be 18 years or over.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here.
- If you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability. Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands and BFPO addresses).
- Standard delivery takes 3 working days (delivery to offshore islands, NI, Scottish Highlands and some other areas of Scotland may take a few days longer).
- In the unlikely event of wines becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091.
- One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.