Subscribers can claim an exclusive 2-for-1 offer on the first five collections of plays in the season, and a free drink offer on Pinter Six and Pinter Seven - the season's explosive conclusion.
The Jamie Lloyd Company’s extraordinary and star-studded season features all twenty one-act plays written by the greatest British playwright of the 20th Century, Harold Pinter, in the West End theatre that bears his name.
On the tenth anniversary of the Nobel Prize winner's death, this unique event sees the short plays presented in repertoire by a company of world class creatives, many of whom were Harold Pinter’s friends and collaborators.
The cast includes Keith Allen, Ron Cook, Phil Davis, Danny Dyer, Paapa Essiedu, Lee Evans, Martin Freeman, Rupert Graves, Tamsin Greig, Jane Horrocks, Celia Imrie, Gary Kemp, John Macmillan, Emma Naomi, Tracy Ann Oberman, Kate O’Flynn, Jonjo O’Neill, Abraham Popoola, Antony Sher, John Simm, Hayley Squires, Maggie Steed, David Suchet, Meera Syal, Luke Thallon, Russell Tovey, Penelope Wilton and Nicholas Woodeson.
Direction is by Jamie Lloyd, Patrick Marber, Ed Stambollouian, Lyndsey Turner and Lia Williams. Season design is by Soutra Gilmour.
Times+ subscribers can claim an exclusive 2-for-1 offer on:
- Pinter One: starring Sir Antony Sher and Paapa Essiedu
- Pinter Two: starring David Suchet and Russell Tovey
- Pinter Three: starring Lee Evans and Tamsin Greig
- Pinter Four: starring Jessica Barden
- Pinter Five: starring Jane Horrocks and Nicholas Woodeson
And an exclusive free drink offer on:
- Pinter Six: starring Celia Imrie and John Simm
- Pinter Seven: starring Danny Dyer and Martin Freeman
For information about the plays featured, and casts starring, in each collection of one-act plays, visit www.pinteratthepinter.com.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- 2-for-1 offer applies to Band A seats on Pinter One, Pinter Two, Pinter Three, Pinter Four and Pinter Five performances.
- The free drink offer (1 drink per ticket purchased) applies to Band A seats on Pinter Six and Pinter Seven performances.