Every month Times subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is Give Me the Child by Mel McGrath: a uniquely skilful thriller that asks questions about marriage, motherhood and mental health.
Imagine your doorbell rings in the middle of the night. You open the door to the police. With them is your husband’s eleven-year-old love child. A daughter you never knew he had.
Her mother has been found dead in their south London flat. She has nowhere else to go. Would you take her in?
A terrifying race against time with an unforgettably satisfying twist, Give Me the Child has drawn widespread acclaim. One’s thing is certain: this is one thriller you won’t want to miss.
We have partnered with Amazon Kindle to supply you with our free monthly ebooks. You can now read this on your Kindle or download the Kindle app to access these books via Apple, Android devices, your computer and more.
If you experience any issues downloading your ebook, please consult Amazon's help and customer service here. If it looks like you've been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting Amazon.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the download button.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on September 30, 2017 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
9. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.