Times subscribers can enjoy two Legoland tickets in 2018 for just £12 without having to collect any codes - usually worth up to £120.
Get your two tickets and build family memories full of Lego fun at The Legoland Windsor Resort.
2018 marks 60 years of the brick and to celebrate Legoland are building some awesome new attractions full of Lego bricks. So this year there’s even more to visit!
Experience over 55 rides, shows and attractions on a weekend or weekday of your choice between March 9, 2018 and June 3, 2018 (subject to availability) with a pair of tickets for just £12, worth up to £120.
Additional booking fee of £1.50 applies.
Book quickly to avoid disappointment. Once subscriber booking ends on Sunday, February 25, then Subscribers can collect their four unique codes and enter them online.
One entry per person.
To redeem your tickets, click on 'redeem' in the information box
Please note, it may take up to 48 hours before you receive your confirmation email. If your confirmation email does not arrive, please check your email junk or spam folder.
Lego, the Lego logo, and Legoland are trademarks of the Lego Group. ©2018 The Lego Group
LEGO, the LEGO logo, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of any application form or redeeming any offer (as applicable) is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to participate in the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Times+ subscribers can enter the Promotion from 9 February – 25 February 2018 without the need to collect and submit codes (see section 2 below). All other participants can enter from 18 February - 4 March 2018 (again see section 2 below). Tickets are valid 9 March 2018 - 3 June 2018.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- Times+ subscribers can enter the Promotion from 00:01 am (UK time) on 9 February until 23:59pm on 25 February 2018 2018 without the need to collect and submit codes (see section 5 below) and all other participants can enter from 00:01 am (UK time) on 18 February 2018 until 23:59 pm (UK time) on 4 March 2018 (see section 6 below) (together the Promotion Period). Subject to section 5, any attempt to participate outside your applicable period within the Promotion Period will be void. Token codes will be printed in The Times and The Sunday Times newspapers. All codes printed are unique and can only be used once.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to 1 per person, and for Times+ one per Times+ account, and using only one participation method (if applicable). Multiple attempts to participate from the same person or same Times+ account will all be void.
- There are 40,000 promotional items only, each being a pair of tickets for £12 to the Legoland Windsor Resort between 9 March and 3 June 2018 ("Promotional Item"). Promotional Items are strictly subject to availability. Additional £1.50 booking fee applies. An adult ticket is 16+ years and a child ticket is 3-15 years. Adult and child tickets are the same price.
- To participate as a Times+ subscriber, you must visit mytimesplus.co.uk to find the Legoland offer, click redeem and then enter in your details, dates and select payment during the Promotion Period. After the Times+ closing date on Sunday 25 February 2018 until the end of the Promotion Period, Times+ subscribers can still enter through the all reader route (see section 6 below) and collect their codes and enter via thetimes.co.uk/legoland.
- If you are not a Times+ subscriber, you must collect four unique codes from The Times and The Sunday Times on different days between 18 February 2018 and 28 February 2018. Codes must be submitted before the end of the Promotion Period by visiting thetimes.co.uk/legoland to submit your four unique codes, entering your personal details, selecting your chosen date and processing the payment.
- Each Times+ or other participant that submits the requisite information and/or valid codes (as applicable) for the Promotion during the relevant period of the Promotion Period (see section 2) will be entitled to qualify for a promotional item at a discounted price of £12 (the Promotional Item), with an additional £1.50 booking fee, subject to availability. The Promotional Item is General Admission tickets for two people to the Legoland Windsor Resort (the “Attraction”) on the date allocated to you. The Promotion is only valid for attending the Attraction on selected dates between 9 March 2018 and 3 June 2018. Tickets and dates are strictly subject to availability, participants are encouraged to book quickly to avoid disappointment. Participant and/or his or her guest must not be excluded or banned from attending the Attraction. Participants and guests are responsible for all other costs related to the Attraction and for travel to and from the Attraction at their own expense. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain elements of the Attraction.
- Incorrect or incomplete information provided by you in order to participate in the Promotion may result in you being excluded from taking part in the Promotion. You may not amend your application once submitted.
- If your completed application is successful, your Promotional Item will be allocated for one specific day and date and cannot be used on any other day under any other circumstances.
- You will receive your Promotional Item via email (e-tickets) within 48 hours. If you do not receive please go to the FAQ’s page on thetimes.co.uk/legoland for next steps.
- Please do not contact the Attraction provider direct regarding ticket processing and allocation as they will be unable to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter and Attraction provider cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstances, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
- Promotional Items are non-transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter and/or any relevant third party promotional partner (as applicable) to cancel or withdraw the Promotional Item without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at the Attraction. Photocopies are not accepted.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying Promotion ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the Attraction.
- Promotional Items are subject to the Legoland Windsor Resort’s terms and conditions as applicable which can be found at www.legoland.co.uk/terms. For information please visit https://www.legoland.co.uk
- The Attraction provider reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry, close, suspend and/or alter all or any part of the Attraction facilities including closure of rides or experiences for any reason including overcapacity.
- The provision of the Promotional Items does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Merlin Entertainments Group or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the Promotional Item should be directed to Merlin Entertainments Group.
19. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' participation in the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the Promotional Item, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable applications or for any Promotional Items that are lost, damaged or delayed during delivery to the participant. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any applications (if applicable). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering Promotional Items) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified (including as a result of any printing errors).
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Times Newspapers Limited (publisher of The Times and The Sunday Times) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).